A three-year-old boy choked with a grape in Gijón dies

A three-year-old boy choked with a grape in Gijón dies


A three-year-old boy died last night in Gijón after choking on one of the traditional New Year's grapes at his home, located in the Natahoyo neighborhood, according to municipal sources.

After the child choked on the grape, the parents warned the Local Police that he moved to the house, on Independencia street, and evacuated the child to Jove hospital, according to the same sources.

The child arrived at the health center without breathing or pulse so the resuscitation attempts that were made were unsuccessful.

.



Source link