ENAIRE, the company of the Development Group that manages air navigation in Spain, opened on November 5 the registration period for131 new seats of air traffic controller. Those interested can registeruntil 23:59 hours this Friday, November 23to try to access one of the positions offered. They can do it by certified mail, to the address sent in the bases, or in electronic format, throughemployment.enaire.es.
This is the third call in two years for the hiring, with indefinite nature, of air traffic controllers. These new 131 seats, added to the 236 offered in 2016 and 2017, make a total of 367 air traffic controller positions in the last two years.
– Have Spanish nationality.
– They may also participate in equality of foreign conditions that are in any of the cases listed below:
- Nationals of EU member states and the spouse of Spanish or of the national of a member state of the EU, provided that it is not separated by law, and their descendants or the descendants of the spouse not separated by law, under 21 years of age or over 21 dependents.
- Persons included in the scope of application of international treaties concluded by the EU and ratified by Spain in which the free movement of workers applies.
- Foreigners with legal residence in Spain.
– Having reached the age of 18 and not having reached 65 years of age.
– Be in possession of the title that gives access to the University: Bachelor's degree or equivalent studies in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 8/2013, of December 9.
– High level of English and Spanish, both oral and written.
– General knowledge related to Air Traffic Control.
– Possess the necessary psychophysical and functional capacity, in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) 2015/340, of February 20, 2015.
– Lack of criminal record.